Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Doctors, visits, and maternity leave planning, oh my!

Went to my doctor's appointment today. It's finally hit me that I'm in that stage where I have to see him more than once a month. Since I'm not allowed to take any children with me, this requires more planning. Arrggh.
Ok, I can do this.
I've been a star patient this week, I got my ultrasound done, did my 3 hour glucose test, and drank my water before I arrived! Yay me!
By the time I left - I have to have 2 NST tests every week for the next four weeks and meet with my doctor every week.
That, ladies and gents, is 3 appointments every week.
Arrggh!
In the mean time, I made a list of things that should and ought to be done before I go on maternity leave (not counting ABL which requires a list all it's own). Hee hee. My list is so long my blog doesn't even make it on the list. I know, you're not surprised.
I'm tired. Fell asleep in the waiting room, tired.
So, if you're in the mood for praying - - Please pray that I'll have more energy for the next four weeks.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will pray that you come to your senses and go on maternity leave! You need it!

Lissette said...

I will pray for you all!

Leilani said...

I've been waiting with baited breath for your next post. Well, at least you'll have lots of list making time and emailing time and texting time (and, apparently, napping time) at all those appointments. Particularly the NSTs.

And while I'm trying to cheer you up (am I succeeding or making it worse?), just think that in four weeks you have 8 weeks of maternity leave. Not exactly a vacation...but at least you CAN NOT WORK!!!

I'm sending prayed energy your way...and some courage and ability to focus and accomplish, while I'm at it.

MissKate said...

will do.

I'm with you on the extremely tired. :P

MissKate said...

Oiy! 'neen!

I am praying for you and energy.

Good luck with the list of things to do. 3 appointments every week! yikes!

Love you . . . give a call when it may be slower, let's talk, it's been TOOO LONG!!!