Thursday, February 05, 2009

By Popular, or not so popular demand . . .

No, we have no name yet!
Names under consideration
Taryn
Sarah
Aimee
Annie
Kimberly
Tanya
Shenae
NSTs because our first ultrasound indicated a Choroid Plexis Cyst in the left ventricle of the brain. Don't google it, it's not a pleasant experience. It is one of the indicators of a chromosomal complication. The only way to confirm or rule this out is through an amnio. Since neither hubby nor I saw any possibility of terminating the pregnancy, we elected not to have the amnio.
So, my very conservative doctor (which is why I chose him) has mandated 2 NSTs a week to be safe. He says this will help him prevent a stillbirth.
So, I do as I'm told and pray for the best. At the last full ultrasound the perinatologist said there was no more cyst. We'll take that and have faith that all will be hunky dory.
In the mean time, I have left Baby Boy and Kiddo with Hubby while I go to Children's Pastor's Conference in San Diego! What a thrill on so many levels. However, I am a little heartsore that Kiddo lost two front teeth last night and I wasn't there to celebrate with her. My Kiddo is growing up so fast!
Praying you all have a marvelous end to your week!

5 comments:

MissKate said...

sweetie, I've been, and am continuing to pray for you, Kiddo, Baby Boy, your Hubby and this little one.

We all are!

Hope you have some fun in San Diego.

Love you!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you missed pulling out the teeth--hope the pictures help.

Lissette said...

I can't believe that Kiddo lost two teeth already. Adam has not yet. We will definitely pray for the best. Have fun at your Conference.

duckmomma5 said...

Hey friend, sorry I missed your call and haven't gotten back to you... I had surgery yesterday and was out of town over the weekend. I hope that you are feeling well and that everything goes okay with baby. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I know God is protecting your little one! and good luck with the name game!

Leilani said...

I don't know why, but I'm stuck on Kimberley. It seems like a soft, rosy pink name...and you've been so beautiful this pregnancy all rosy and glowing that I'm thinking this baby girl will be just perfectly sweet.

I do like Taryn alot, too.